Friday, January 26, 2007

Contest

I don't usually do contests, but I'm in such a good mood that I feel like giving something back to my readers. I appreciate everyone who has read my book, Only True Love Waits, and taken the time to give me feedback. I've even received emails from people as far away as Germany and the Netherlands raving about Only True Love Waits. Wow!

Here goes...the contest will be held from now until February 2, 2007. The first five readers to order copies of Only True Love Waits from Amazon and forward a copy of the receipt to dwanabrams1@aol.com, will receive a FREE, signed copy of The Midnight Clear.

This offer is too good to miss. Two great books for the price of one! Even if you already have a copy of Only True Love Waits and/or The Midnight Clear, you can still participate. Everyone knows that books make terrific gifts. Just ask my hairstylist who purchased copies for herself and her two daughters.

Thanks in advance for your support and participation. Enjoy!

No comments: