Monday, December 15, 2008

Autographed Books

My birthday was this past Saturday. Some of my relatives came in from out-of-town to spend the day with me. We had a wonderful time celebrating the release of my fourth novel, Married Strangers. I actually have some books on hand. I figured that since so many of my online friends live in different states, it's difficult to include you in the festivities. So I thought of something. Here's the deal. You can order an autographed copy of Married Strangers and/or Divorcing the Devil for $15 each or 2 for $25. That includes shipping and handling. If you order two books, one or both titles, you'll get a FREE tote bag (while supplies last).

You can either mail a check or money order payable to Dwan Abrams, P.O. Box 962, Redan, GA 30074-0962 or use PayPal dwanabrams1@aol.com. Remember to include your complete mailing address as well as the name of the person you want the book inscribed to.

Just my way of saying "thank you" for all of your support. Happy Holidays! Books make wonderful gifts.

No comments: